MOSS Magazine: April 2010: Issue #004

1 view

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Apr 13, 2010, 10:04:15 AM4/13/10
to MOSS Magazine
Hi,

mag-201004_100x141.gif

MOSS Magazine Issue #004 April 2010 was released on 8th of April 2010. MOSS Magazine is not only about the Free Software movement, it is also about finding real world solutions to simple and basic needs. Of course all using Free/Libre Open Source Software (FLOSS).

With the April edition of MOSS: Your Monthly FLOSS Magazine, we wish to redesign and give a face lift to our magazine: we make free magazines LOOK GOOD!

So if you haven't had a chance to read it, to Download Visit: http://moss.org.mv/Magazine_201004

Your are receiving this email because your email is listed in the MOSS Magazine Mailing List, if you wish to be removed just let us know with a reply.

Warm Regards,

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Program Coordinator / Founder Member
Maldives Open Source Society