[divtranslators] Re: Call for help: Localization effort of Zekr Qur'an study software.

Naail A. Rahman

Jul 23, 2010, 8:22:50 AM7/23/10
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
Hey guys... I just got back word from the Tanzil guy. It seems there are a few issues with the text file we provided to them. Managed to get most of it sorted out but the isse with the "weird characters" still persist...and it's got me stumped.

Anybody got any ideas?