[divtranslators] Re: Call for help: Localization effort of Zekr Qur'an study software.

9 views
Skip to first unread message

Naail A. Rahman

unread,
Jul 23, 2010, 8:22:50 AM7/23/10
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
Hey guys... I just got back word from the Tanzil guy. It seems there are a few issues with the text file we provided to them. Managed to get most of it sorted out but the isse with the "weird characters" still persist...and it's got me stumped.

Anybody got any ideas?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Tanzil] contributing translations
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 02:52:16 -0400
From: Tanzil <ad...@tanzil.info>
To: Naail Abdul Rahman <kud...@gmail.com>
CC: Mohsen Saboorian <moh...@gmail.com>


Salaam Alaikum,
  • I added the needed spaces after Arabic words throughout the translation. 
  • Parentheses are in the right order. We do not need to make any change in that regard.
  • I removed 34 wrongly put BOMs from the text.
  • There are still weird characters in the text. I attached a screenshot from Google Chrome. It would be great if you can figure out what these characters are, and how they can be fixed.
  • The new revised file is attached.
Regards,
Hamid

P.S. This email is CC'd to brother Mohsen from zekr project.
dv.divehi.txt
screenshot.png
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages