Radheef in gnome-dictionary

34 visningar

SoE

oläst,
23 maj 2009 10:21:182009-05-23
till Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
I've managed to get radheef working with gnome-dictionary, using data
I found at:
http://www.jawish.org/blog/archives/164-Radheef-data-for-download.html

screenshots here
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=all&subj=74587649549&aid=-1&pid=6912947&id=598410536&oid=74587649549

if you have the time please provide some feedback

setup instructions are as follows

install the following packages
*dictd
*dict-wn
*dict-gcide
*(any other dictionary that you want/need)

download the radheef file here
http://kudanai.googlepages.com/radheef_mv.tar.gz

extract the two files (rad_mv.dict rad_mv.index) to /usr/share/dictd/

run: dictdconfig -l (see if the dictionary files are listed)
run: dictdconfig -w (to write a dictionary config file)

restart dictd - run: /etc/init.d/dictd restart

configure gnome-dictionary to use the local DICT server:

in dictionary goto edit->preferences (click add)
set hostname as 127.0.0.1

that's it. now save and run it.

Haris

oläst,
25 maj 2009 21:43:292009-05-25
till Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
So whole Radheef data is working?

On May 23, 7:21 pm, SoE <kuda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've managed to get radheef working with gnome-dictionary, using data
> I found at:http://www.jawish.org/blog/archives/164-Radheef-data-for-download.html
>
> screenshots herehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=all&subj=74587649549&aid=...
>
> if you have the time please provide some feedback
>
> setup instructions are as follows
>
> install the following packages
>   *dictd
>   *dict-wn
>   *dict-gcide
>   *(any other dictionary that you want/need)
>
> download the radheef file herehttp://kudanai.googlepages.com/radheef_mv.tar.gz

Naail A. Rahman

oläst,
26 maj 2009 01:38:462009-05-26
till divtran...@googlegroups.com
I believe so yes.
Meddelandet har raderats

Naail A. Rahman

oläst,
20 juli 2010 14:53:432010-07-20
till divtran...@googlegroups.com
I figured one year is long enough for this to go without an update or
any progress. Spent some time on it tonight...

here are the changes:

*this one fixes a lot of the annoying issues from the previous database
like missing fili, inverted brackets.
*cleaned up the formatting a bit. Definitions should have linebreaks
between them now.
*Also fixed the issue where "similar words" weren't showing up. The
database now defaults to "prefix" matching. Still needs some more work
in this department
*... oh yea...fixed most of the inverted numbers and stuff... there
might be a few of them left (lemme know) my regex-fu is a little weak.

and most importantly - put together a deb package for it :)

deb here.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5385653/radheef/dict-radheef1-02.deb

database only
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5385653/radheef/dict-radheef.zip

raw-data here
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5385653/radheef/radheef.csv.tar.gz

screenshot
sreenshot

extract the two files (rad_mv.dict rad_mv.index) to /usr/share/dictd/

run: dictdconfig -l (see if the dictionary files are listed)
run: dictdconfig -w (to write a dictionary config file)

restart dictd - run: /etc/init.d/dictd restart

configure gnome-dictionary to use the local DICT server:

in dictionary goto edit->preferences (click add)
set hostname as 127.0.0.1

that's it. now save and run it.

Screenshot-ބޮޅު - Dictionary.png
Svara alla