[D22M] December DCM Information

Tiffany Wong

Dec 17, 2023, 1:51:32 PM12/17/23
to division...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Mighty Opihis!

I hope you all are excited for our December Division Council Meeting! The theme of the event is "Service with a Sleigh!" We will discuss Conclave, Goals Progress, & the January SOSP! More information about this month's DCM can be found below!

The agenda for the DCM can be found here:

AGENDA:

LOCATION:

Here are the designated locations for each island:

  • For those on Big Island, the DCM will take place on Sunday December 17th, 2023, at Waiakea High School at 2PM.
Here is the link to join virtually for Big Island: https://meet.google.com/fwf-bbqf-ayj
  • For those on the island of Maui, the DCM will take on Sunday December 17th, 2023, at Maalaea Harbor Shops at 3PM.
Here is the link to join virtually for Maui Island: http://meet.google.com/qet-pfwy-ezj
  • For those on the island of Kauai, the DCM will take place at on Saturday December 23rd, 2023, at Kapaa High School at 2PM.
Here is the link to join virtually for Kauai Island: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/*******521?pwd=dXNEMnd5V2JsMWpWUC9nd3JQRVVPQT09

SERVICE EVENT:

Immediately following our DCM will be our December Division Service Project, which will be Origami Flowers! We will be donating these as gifts to local senior centers! (Maui Island DCM attendees will be having a separate service event!)

For those of you joining online, please bring materials such as colored paper to participate!

Contest WORKSHOP:

At the same time as our service event, we will be hosting a Contest Training & Workshop! Learn more about how you and your club can gain recognition for your hard work in service. This is a great way for members to earn credit for the Member Recognition Program!

--

All members are welcome & highly encouraged to attend!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

--

STICK-ing Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Follow the Division Instagram! @d22makai
Join the D22M Reflector HERE!

Colton Mills

Dec 23, 2023, 8:06:01 PM12/23/23
to Tiffany Wong, division...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for the late update. The meeting link for Kaua'i is currently invalid. All members joining our DCM online, please use the following link:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76885601763?pwd=qdxXlYItkTPaEnow3ELLLxoky9vI1G.1

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Serving Our Community, It's Our Kuleana,
Colton Mills
Kaua'i Division Assistant