[D22M] Region Event Preference Form

Tiffany Wong

Jun 19, 2023, 5:58:17 AM6/19/23
to division...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Division 22 Makai!

I hope you all are getting a much deserved break over this summertime!

If you don't already know, Division 22 Makai is a part of a larger region called Region 18, which also includes Division 22 Komohana and Division 22 Hikina on the island of Oahu, making up all Key Clubs in the state! Together, our divisions host annual region events known as Region Training Conference and Hawaii Convention for all Hawaii Key Club members.

Our Region 18 team is asking you all to complete a Region Event Preference Form to best plan for Region Training Conference 2023 and Hawaii Convention 2024! You may access the Google Form [HERE] or by going to forms.gle/qi6SjsqPxSRStno2A

Please complete this survey by Friday, June 23rd at 6:00 PM. Your feedback is valuable to us and will be used in consideration in planning these exciting events!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

--

STICK-ing Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Follow the Division Instagram! @d22makai
Join the D22M Reflector HERE!