[D22M] January DCM Information

Tiffany Wong

Jan 19, 2024, 9:43:47 PMJan 19
to division...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Mighty Opihis!

Our January Division Council Meeting will take place on Saturday, January 20th, 2023 at 9AM-11:30AM. The theme of the event is "New Year, New Opihi!" We will discuss Conclave, District Convention, & the February SOSP!

The agenda for the DCM can be found here:

AGENDA:

LOCATION:

Here are the designated locations for each island:

  • For those on Big Island, the DCM will take place at BOTH Waiakea & Hilo High School.
  • For those on the island of Maui, the DCM will take place VIRTUALLY on Zoom.
  • For those on the island of Kauai, the DCM will take place at Kauai High School.

SERVICE EVENT:

Immediately following our DCM will be our January Division Service Project, which will be DCON Bracelet Making for Big Island, CMN Infographic Posts for Maui Island, and Valentine's Day Origami Hearts for Kauai Island!

MRP WORKSHOP:

At the same time as our service event, we will be hosting MRP Training & Workshop! Learn more about how YOU can earn recognition through the Member Recognition Program. This is a great way for members to earn training credit!

LINK:

For those of you who are unable to attend in-person, the link to join can be found below:

Topic: D22M January DCM
Time: Jan 20, 2024 09:00 AM Hawaii

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83483181035?pwd=wgO908GImj2wpTUZ8hPKf6nhaVsx11.1

Meeting ID: 834 8318 1035
Passcode: D22Opihis

--

All members are welcome & highly encouraged to attend!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

--

STICK-ing Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Follow the Division Instagram! @d22makai
Join the D22M Reflector HERE!