[D22M] CTC 2023 Registration EXTENSION

Tiffany Wong

Nov 27, 2023, 3:37:08 PM11/27/23
to division...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Mighty Opihis!

On Sunday, December 3rd, 2022, from 12PM-4PM, Region 18 will be holding the annual Lt. Governor Candidate Training Conference, with the theme GALAXY-TC!

At the event, we will be going over the responsibilities and duties of a Lt. Governor as well as support in how to prepare for Conclave. If you are planning on running for Lt. Governor, or just want to learn more about the position, I HIGHLY recommend that you attend! There is no cost to attend, and you are not required to run for Lt. Governor if you attend.

Deadline to register for CTC has been EXTENDED to Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 at 11:59 PM. To register, fill out the GALAXY-TC 2023 Registration Form [HERE] or by going to tinyurl.com/r18ctc!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!

--

STICK-ing Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Follow the Division Instagram! @d22makai
Join the D22M Reflector HERE!