[D22M] July DCM Information

Tiffany Wong

Jul 22, 2023, 9:49:37 PM7/22/23
to division...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Mighty Opihis!

Our July Division Council Meeting will take place on Sunday, July 23rd, 2023 at 3:00PM. The theme of the event is "Summer Sanrio!" We will discuss the August SOSP, division shirts and RTC 2023!

The agenda for the event can be found here:

AGENDA:

This will be the first in-person DCM in over two years! Here are the locations for each island:

For members on Big Island, the DCM will take place at Hilo High School.

For members on the island of Maui, the DCM will take at Baldwin High School.

For members on the island of Kauai, the DCM will take place at Kauai High School.

For those of you who are unable to attend in-person, you may also join us virtually! The link for the event can be found here:

LINK:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88560739746?pwd=UFNSOVQvb1h2alhyd3hqbzVHYml4QT09

Meeting ID: 885 6073 9746

Passcode: d22mopihis

Immediately following our DCM will be our first July Division Service Project, hosted by our wonderful Division Leadership Team Service Coordinators! For those of you who are joining online, please bring bookmark-making materials such as cardstock, scissors, and any coloring materials!

All members are welcome to attend!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

--

STICK-ing Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Follow the Division Instagram! @d22makai
Join the D22M Reflector HERE!