2023-24 Division Leadership Team Applications

Tiffany Wong

Apr 23, 2023, 6:02:51 PM4/23/23
to division...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Division 22 Makai!

The applications for the Division Leadership Team for the 2023-24 Key Club term are now open!

The DLT, or Division Leadership Team, works alongside the Lieutenant Governor to service Key Clubs all across Big Island, Maui, and Kauai! As a DLT member, you will assist with club planning, running conventions, planning division events, or creating resources depending on your leadership position!

You may access the application form [HERE] or by going to forms.gle/Gt8DR8sBcXaaRbb76.
The deadline for all DLT applications has been changed and are due on May 8th, 11:59PM!

There are a total of EIGHT positions on DLT:
  • Maui Division Assistant
  • Kauai Division Assistant
  • Division News Editor
  • Big Island Service Coordinator
  • Maui Service Coordinator
  • Kauai Service Coordinator
  • Publicity Coordinator
  • Spirit Coordinator
Each position has its own unique task and responsibility, so be sure to review the descriptions and expectations found in the application form thoroughly!

Our goal is to have at least one member per school on the DLT to represent their home club, so please encourage anyone who may be interested to apply!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about Division Leadership Team applications, please feel free to reach out to me! I am excited to see all of your applications!

--

Sticking Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Join the D22M Reflector HERE!

Tiffany Wong

May 7, 2023, 1:11:38 PM5/7/23
to division...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

As a reminder, all Division Leadership Team applications will be due TOMORROW, MAY 8th at 11:59pm!
Being on the DLT is a great opportunity for members to develop their leadership skills and assist Key Clubs all across the islands!

Please reach out to me if you have any questions, comments or concerns about applications!