[D22M] October DCM Information

Tiffany Wong

Oct 20, 2023, 9:51:35 PM10/20/23
to division...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Mighty Opihis!

Our August Division Council Meeting will take place on Sunday, October 22th, 2023. The theme of the event is "Spooky Scary Pumpkins!" We will discuss Dues Payment, Key Club Week, Goals Progress, & the November SOSP!

The agenda for the DCM can be found here:

AGENDA:

LOCATION:

Here are the designated locations for each island:

  • For those on Big Island, the DCM will take place at Keaau High School at 2PM.
  • For those on the island of Maui, the DCM will take at Baldwin High School at 9:35AM during the Maui Training Conference!
  • For those on the island of Kauai, the DCM will take place at Kauai High School at 3PM.

SERVICE EVENT:

Immediately following our DCM will be our October Division Service Project, which will be Color-A-Smile!

For those of you joining online, please print coloring papers at colorasmile.org & writing/coloring utensils to participate!

For those of you who are unable to attend in-person, here is the link to join virtually:

LINK:

Topic: D22M October DCM
Time: Oct 22, 2023 Hawaii

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83152585540?pwd=6ecppwuWewdDyZdKnSVa4ZD1URhsOp.1

Meeting ID: 831 5258 5540
Passcode: d22mopihis

--

All members are welcome & highly encouraged to attend!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

--

STICK-ing Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Follow the Division Instagram! @d22makai
Join the D22M Reflector HERE!