[D22M] Conclave 2024 & Candidate's Booklet

Tiffany Wong

Jan 26, 2024, 8:56:34 PMJan 26
to division...@googlegroups.com, mrnhya...@gmail.com, cksh...@gmail.com, r18.cn...@gmail.com

Aloha Mighty Opihis!

I hope you all are just as excited about Conclave as I am! Conclave will be happening TOMORROW, Saturday, January 27th, 2024  at 7:00PM virtually through Zoom. Please be sure to read this email in its entirety to ensure that all of you are well prepared for this momentous occasion!

AGENDA

Due to the rescheduling for Conclave, the agenda has been slightly changed to accommodate for the event’s activities. Please see the UPDATED Agenda below!

Although Conclave begins at 7:00PM sharp, all attendees MUST log-on and be prepared BEFORE this time. We will first have a brief reminder of our goals for Conclave and introductions of our candidates running. We will then move onto a Candidate Meet & Greet, in which attendees will get to talk with and meet the other candidates for 5 minutes each.

The next 20 minutes follows proper Conclave procedure. Candidates will enter the room one at a time, give their speech, and then answer 5 minutes of Caucus Questions before leaving the room. After one candidate finishes their session, the next will begin. There will then be 10 minutes for delegates to vote, and then a winner will be determined.

CANDIDATE’S BOOKLET

Prior to Conclave, it is imperative for attendees to review the Candidate’s Booklet. This document includes the Literatures of our LTG Candidates, Raven Bugtong and Malakai Keawe-Correa, as well as Sample Caucus Questions for delegates to field during Caucus Session. Please read this booklet beforehand, so you can be acquainted with our LTG candidates and their platforms, and know what kinds of questions to ask during Meet & Greet.

MEETING LINK

The Zoom information for this event can be found below! You may also access the link and password through the Conclave Agenda

Topic: D22M Conclave

Time: Jan 27, 2024 06:45 PM Hawaii

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88141176471?pwd=3QtRus609enoFVkKnMP5AweLDkldxJ.1

Meeting ID: 881 4117 6471

Passcode: D22makai

Thank you for reading this email in its entirety, and please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! I am excited to see you all at Conclave!

--

STICK-ing Together in Service,

Tiffany Wong
Lieutenant Governor
Division 22 Makai | Region 18
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“You are what you believe yourself to be.”
Paulo Coelho

Follow the Division Instagram! @d22makai
Join the D22M Reflector HERE!