Respect money

C. P. Kumar

May 14, 2022, 11:12:35 PM5/14/22
to divin...@googlegroups.com
Money is not good or bad, our intentions can be good or bad. If you want money, then love it, respect it.

He was going through a financially difficult phase. He had always helped people but no one helped him. He started cursing money and also started saying that, I do not care about money, money is a bad thing, money makes people behave badly and all. I asked him, "Do you want money? And yes, he wanted, otherwise how would he manage his life?

But if you curse something, how would you receive it? But it makes people bad! No! It just brings out whatever is there. Has it made you behave badly? Infact, you cannot help people, if you have no money. If you want to help someone with some food, you need to have money to buy it! If you want to sponsor a student or a treatment, you need money to buy it. It is we who have to decide, what do we want to do with the money!

If someone acted badly after getting money, it means, they had that inside them. But when they had no money, they acted in a suppressed way. It’s like after receiving the power of money, they started acting differently!

So, what shall I do? Love it, earn it, be grateful for it, and put it to good use. Help people and then you will be more grateful that you have money!

Hating something will never bring that to you. Loving it will. Will you be with someone who hates you or criticizes you? If not, then money also can’t be with someone who doesn’t respect it! So love it and respect it.

Sheetal Jain - Life Coach

Sheetal Jain provides one free telephonic consultation every Sunday (on first come first served basis). You may contact her at email address tosh...@yahoo.com

sHEETAL.jpg

Posted by C. P. Kumar    http://reiki-roorkee.blogspot.com/