Enjoying The Sightseeing Of Your Life (Part 2)

C. P. Kumar

May 14, 2022, 11:07:51 PM5/14/22
to divin...@googlegroups.com
2. We often go out of our ways to meet people on a tour. We spend lots of time with these people seeing new sights and experiencing new things. Similarly, in life, we should remember that everyone we meet is here to teach us something. In this way, we can see someone who hurts us as someone who is teaching us to work on ourselves. This way of thinking will also help us to improve our way of interpreting and responding to different events in life. Giving importance to the lessons learnt gives us the key to positive change, which will make us feel empowered, instead of shrinking under stress.

3. Becoming a tourist helps us to take some of the fear out of travel. We enjoy every sight, which is higher or lower than us, because we believe that it’s accessible to us as tourists and we just can’t create this kind of experience on our own at our homes. Similarly, situations can be challenging, but if we look at them as unique opportunities in our life journey, bringing spiritual growth, they are not problems anymore. The real strength emerges from the courage to pack up and leave our comfort zones, moving from the familiar and safe place, to experiencing unknown things, just like we do on a travel journey.

(To be continued …)