The most powerful tool we have is our mind. Focus your mind on what you want.

C. P. Kumar

Sep 26, 2022, 11:38:53 PM9/26/22
to divin...@googlegroups.com
From one of the most miserable people, I have met in my life to “My life is like a miracle”, I have seen miracles happening, when someone could tap the power of the mind. Yes, she was miserable. Felt absolutely trapped. She was rich and famous in her circle but she felt that everything was against her. Her friends, her family, and her husband. she felt panic attacks and because of that, she had a constant fight with her husband, and then she took that anger and anxiety on her children who were turning against her. But then, she realized the power of her mind and then started focusing on what she wanted. Well, it took her one year to turn it around but it changed. After one year it became like a miracle. She shared that this is the happiest phase of her life.

So let’s see what we need to do and how it happens.

The human mind is amazing. It can manifest or create what it sees inside it and the kind of emotions we have about what we see. If we keep thinking and seeing all the problems, those problems keep growing in our lives. If we think of what we want in life like having a great relationship with the husband and kids, having an abundance or any particular work or car or home. Everything will come true, just start focusing on it with a happy and loving mind, not with fear, jealousy, or anger.

However, focusing on what we want is one part of it. We do need to take an action, do the right things, do things honestly, and help others and that makes the energy grows. Mind helps in preparing the blueprint, but we need to construct on that. Also, if we do not use, appropriate material, the building would fall. So, we need to get all the best quality material, and that is faith, honesty, compassion, commitment, hard work, and commitment.

Have a happy, healthy, abundant life.

Sheetal Jain - Life Coach

Sheetal Jain provides one free telephonic consultation every Sunday (on first come first served basis). You may contact her at email address tosh...@yahoo.com

sHEETAL.jpg