Reg: Font Mapping

vuta Aravind

Oct 5, 2023, 11:55:10 PM10/5/23
to DITA-OT Users
Dear DITA-OT Users,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a fellow user of the DITA Open Toolkit (DITA-OT). I am Working on the DITA-OT to Generate pdf for Different Medical Journal brands, but I have the Problem in font mapping, while I am creating the new plugin I am unable to get the desired font in the output PDF, I am using the AHFormatterV62.

Kindly Help me in the Font Mapping issue.

Thank you in advance for considering my request. I'm looking forward to connecting with this knowledgeable community and advancing my understanding of DITA-OT.

Best regards,
Aravind

Radu Coravu

Oct 9, 2023, 12:09:46 AM10/9/23
to vuta Aravind, DITA-OT Users
Hi,
I would suggest asking this question on the DITA Users List instead as it has more people registered on it:
Or getting in touch directly with Antenna House.
Regards,
Radu

Toshihiko Makita

Oct 9, 2023, 9:10:30 AM10/9/23
to DITA-OT Users
Hi  Aravind,
If you have problems about AH Formatter font configuration, please submit support request to sup...@antennahouse.com.
If you have another problem other than Formatter, send me your concrete situation description to me.
Toshihiko Makita
Antenna House, Ina Branch.

2023年10月9日月曜日 13:09:46 UTC+9 raduc...@gmail.com: