Using "swagger" (.yaml) files in a dita book

t.sch...@me.com

May 4, 2021, 1:50:54 PMMay 4
to DITA-OT Users
Hi everybody,
I'm fairly new to Dita. In a current project I need to add .yaml files (from swagger or Open API) int my Dita-book.
I'm using FrameMaker 2019 as editor.
I followed the instruction on the Swagger-Plugin. But for some reason when publishing an output like PDF or HTML5 the result just shows the plain text content of the .yaml file.
Does anybody here have experience in using this plug-in succesfully?
Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Tom

Stefan Eike

Jun 8, 2021, 5:09:26 AMJun 8
to DITA-OT Users
I have not used the plugin. The installation is explained here and the usage is explained here. Maybe you can activate logging and paste your log here. See logging build information for background information.