Reg: Font Mapping

vuta Aravind

Sep 28, 2023, 4:25:14 AM9/28/23
to DITA-OT Users
Dear DITA-OT Users,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a fellow user of the DITA Open Toolkit (DITA-OT). I am Working on the DITA-OT to Generate pdf for Different Medical Journal brands, but I have the Problem in font mapping, while I am creating the new plugin I am unable to get the desired font in the output PDF.

Kindly Help me in the Font Mapping issue.

Thank you in advance for considering my request. I'm looking forward to connecting with this knowledgeable community and advancing my understanding of DITA-OT.

Best regards,
Aravind

Radu Coravu

Sep 28, 2023, 6:31:22 AM9/28/23
to vuta Aravind, DITA-OT Users
Have you made changes to the font-mappings.xml file?

Are they not applied? Do you get warnings from the Apache FOP processor when running the "dita" command with the "-verbose" flag enabled?