how to run docker-entrypoint.sh in distroless image

Andrea Bissoli

Mar 16, 2022, 4:59:39 AM3/16/22
to Distroless Users
Hi guys,
i have a big question for you?

I'm trying to create a postgres distroless container.

I'm facing on this problem: the original image (https://github.com/docker-library/postgres/blob/master/13/alpine/Dockerfile) has a ENTRYPOINT ["docker-entrypoint.sh"] command and the bash script does a lot of setup (like set up POSTGRES_DB, POSTGRES_USER , POSTGRES_PASSWORDPOSTGRES_PASSWORD, ecc).

How it is possible to run docker-entrypoint.sh in the distroless image if we don't have a bash and relative binary?
Thank you,