Re: Would like to add a connector to DistributedLog.

Jia Zhai

May 29, 2016, 12:33:40 AM5/29/16
to d...@flink.apache.org, distribut...@googlegroups.com
+Distributedlog groups to get pertential help and instructions.
Thanks.

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Jia Zhai <zhai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I would like to add a connector to DistributedLog, which recently published by twitter. :)
Is there any special instructions or best practise to add a new connector?  Any suggestion is very appreciated.

The JIRA tickets(FLINK-3987 and FLINK-3988) has been added for this work,

All the infomation of DistributedLog, could be found at here: http://distributedlog.io.

Thanks a lot.
-Jia

Yijie Shen

May 29, 2016, 12:36:45 PM5/29/16
to d...@flink.apache.org, Jia Zhai, distributedlog-user
Hi Jia, I'm currently working on a stream connector for DL, do you mind if we cooperate on FLINK-3987?
If you don't mind, I would do some clean up locally in the next days and share it here.

Hi Sijie, I think we should publish DL jars to public repository in order to be referenced by other project.

Best,
Yijie

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> wrote:
Ah, that's cool. Look forward to your flink connector. we are willing to
offer any helps on DL.

- Sijie