Web site temporarily down

Len Thomas

May 23, 2023, 6:13:54 AM5/23/23
to distance-sampling
Dear list members,

Just a headsup that our mail web site https://distancesampling.org is
temporarily offline. We are working to get it back up as soon as possible.

In the meantime, our workshops pages, at
https://workshops.distancesampling.org/
are still functioning as usual.

With best wishes, Len Thomas

--
I am a member of the University and College Union and am currently
participating in industrial action to improve UK higher education

--
Len Thomas (he/him) len.t...@st-andrews.ac.uk lenthomas.org @len_thom
Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling

While I may be sending this email outside of my normal office hours,
I have no expectation to receive a reply outside of yours.

The University of St Andrews is a charity
registered in Scotland, No SC013532.

Len Thomas

May 23, 2023, 11:21:43 AM5/23/23
to distance-sampling