Early, very early notice of likely introductory distance sampling workshop, October 2024

Eric Rexstad

Jun 13, 2024, 10:38:32 AMJun 13
to distance...@googlegroups.com
Hello distance sampling list

Hope the northern hemisphere summer is going well for all. I wanted to drop a hint for those of you busily gathering data during your field season that I hope to offer an online introductory distance sampling training workshop in the autumn. Speculative dates are 07-18 October.  Perhaps that will be well-timed for analysing all those delightful distance sampling data you've been gathering.

Further details will be forthcoming, probably next month. If you have interest in this workshop or have questions, please drop me a note.

Eric Rexstad

Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling

University of St Andrews

Registered Charity in Scotland SC013532