跳至第一則未讀訊息

Phil Bouchet

未讀,
2021年11月26日 上午11:28:2726/11/2021
收件者︰ distance-sampling
Dear listfolks,

I am trying to run a dsm model that includes a soap film smoother in order to accommodate the complex shape of a coastal study area (with peninsulae, islands etc.). I have followed the steps described in the dolphin dsm example here (http://distancesampling.org/R/vignettes/mexico-analysis.html), however I keep running into the below error when fitting the model:

Error in get(as.character(match.call()$knots)) :
  first argument has length > 1

Does anyone know what might be causing this issue?

Many thanks in advance,
Best, Phil

Phil Bouchet

未讀,
2022年5月3日 上午8:29:293/5/2022
收件者︰ distance-sampling
Dear listfolks,

Just wanted to post a quick update (and solution) to this thread for anyone who may also experience the same issue.

The dsm function requires the soap film knots to be available as standalone R objects (due to the way they are being called by internal functions).
The error above stemmed from the fact that my grids of knots were stored inside a list object – this meant that dsm couldn't access the appropriate data using the get() function.

Cheers, Phil

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄