Request for Photo's

Distance

Feb 19, 2024, 7:44:45 AMFeb 19
to distance-sampling
Dear Distance Sampling List,

We are currently in the process of updating our webpages and we would love to include more photo's of distance sampling surveys in action.

If you are happy for us to include any photo's of your survey, survey species or related in our website please send them to this E-mail address along with any acknowledgement that you would like attached to them. Photo's that work well in a widescreen landscape format are particularly useful for banner pictures.

Many thanks for your help!
Laura

Dr L Marshall

Distance Development Team

Centre for Research into Ecological & Environmental Modelling

University of St. Andrews