problem in analysis

Nidhi Agarwal

Jul 8, 2021, 7:33:00 AM7/8/21
to distance-sampling
** Warning: Analysis engine wrote some output to the console error stream, reproduced below. **
the data has been analyzed in other system properly but can not run on my system, results are not showing.
when i tried to uninstall it, it did not happen.

Eric R

Jul 8, 2021, 8:26:05 AM7/8/21
to distance-sampling
Agarwal

It is not completely clear what problems you are having with Distance for Windows.  If you are not seeing results, you might need to make this change to Distance for Windows:

Use the "Tools | Preferences" menu choices to get to this screen:
Screenshot 2021-07-08 132443.png

Untick the box for the line I have highlighted.  You might then need to run the analysis again, but hopefully it will then appear.