can not run analysis

Ahmad Kasyful Anwar

Apr 29, 2021, 3:10:43 AM4/29/21
to distance-sampling
hallo all

i have a problem with my distance which is can not show the result analysis, the green indicator should show in log but, my result analysis shown nothing. like this pictureUntitled.png

Eric Rexstad

Apr 29, 2021, 4:24:35 AM4/29/21
to Ahmad Kasyful Anwar, distance-sampling

Ahmad

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the Distance 7.3 software.  One explanation for not seeing output in the output window has to do with the language setting of the Windows operating system.

If your output window is empty, the problem may arise from the language setting of your computer's operating system.  If you have told your operating system that you are in Chinese/Japanese/Korean, this may cause the output window to be empty.  If this is the case, the solution is to do this:

Under 'Tools' on the menu, select Preferences.  On the tab marked 'General' untick the box labelled 'Store results in compressed format in project databases'  This will prevent the use of compression software that alters Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages.

Let us know whether this solution resolves your problem.

On 29/04/2021 08:10, Ahmad Kasyful Anwar wrote:
hallo all

i have a problem with my distance which is can not show the result analysis, the green indicator should show in log but, my result analysis shown nothing. like this pictureUntitled.png
Eric Rexstad
Centre for Ecological and Environmental Modelling
University of St Andrews
St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland SC013532

Ahmad Kasyful Anwar

May 5, 2021, 1:59:50 AM5/5/21
to Eric Rexstad, distance-sampling
Dear Eric

I am thank you, i have changed windows display language from US to UK, and it solved the problem.

thank you.

--
salam,
Aan