Distance sampling workshops - widening participation scholarships

Len Thomas

Jun 1, 2021, 12:42:52 PM6/1/21
to distance-sampling
Dear distance-sampling list,

I am very pleased to announce that we are offering one free place on
each of our workshops. The goal is to widen participation to scientists
from countries with fewer resources and groups traditionally
under-represented in wildlife science. More details are at

http://workshops.distancesampling.org/widening-participation

and the closing date for applications for each of our summer 2021
workshops is June 15th.

Best wishes, Len Thomas

--
Len Thomas len.t...@st-andrews.ac.uk lenthomas.org @len_thom
Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling

While I may be sending this email outside of my normal office hours,
I have no expectation to receive a reply outside of yours.

The University of St Andrews is a charity
registered in Scotland, No SC013532.