mobile Touch elements too close

Kevin Burke

Mar 20, 2015, 11:40:07 AM3/20/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Google Webmasters is indicating that "Touch elements too close" and Google PageSpeed Insights indicates that "tap targets are close to other nearby tap targets and may need additional spacing around them." It appears that most of the issues are with the Disqus classes.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Is there a solution being worked on by Disqus? Or anyone else?

Thx..KB

Burak Yiğit Kaya

Mar 30, 2015, 2:26:49 PM3/30/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for bringing to our attention. This is not something we actively work on right now but we will consider addressing in the future.

BYK

Kevin Burke

Mar 30, 2015, 3:10:41 PM3/30/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
bummer. ok. any recommended css that can be added on our side to improve things would be great.

Burak Yiğit Kaya

Mar 30, 2015, 5:23:25 PM3/30/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Welp, you cannot affect how things look in the Disqus Embed with a CSS on your side since it is in an iframe.