Unresponsive scripts: Script: https://a.disquscdn.com/next/current/home/bower_components/requirejs/require.js:131

Jeff Clemens

Apr 8, 2015, 7:30:30 PM4/8/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Something is going awry when Disqus is loaded because Firefox is detecting it as an unresponsive script.  The issue is shown in the attached screenshot.  Is there anyone here that can explain\fix it?  (The issue does not seem to affect Chrome.)

Thanks,

Jeff

disqus-error.PNG

Daniel Matteson

Apr 8, 2015, 7:32:53 PM4/8/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

Can you provide a direct link to the page where this is occurring? Browser version would also be helpful. We're happy to take a closer look into this.

Thank you.

Jeff Clemens

Apr 10, 2015, 10:16:47 PM4/10/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for responding.  The issue seems to have spontaneously resolved.  I will re-post with the details you request if it starts happening again.

Jeff