SSO doesn't work - i doesn't find in my control panel the SSO domain setting

JEF Knowapp

Dec 12, 2013, 4:23:28 AM12/12/13
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to install SSO  to my personal site but SSO doesn't work for me.

I think i need to configure my API Application as explained in the 3rd point (attached: settingSSO.png)  of the checklist (http://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/1148640-sso-debug-checklist)
but i doesn't find it in my control panel (attached: settingMyApp.png) . The other points have been verified.
I've also realized a php test script (attached script.txt) and i've tested the result (attached debugSSO.png).

Thank you for any answers.

Best regards
Salvatore
debugSSO.png
script.txt
settingsMyApp.png
settingSSO.png

Burak Yiğit Kaya

Dec 13, 2013, 9:55:13 AM12/13/13
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Salvatore,

Please open a support ticket so that our awesome support people help you fix your problem.

BYK

Ante Kegalj

Apr 19, 2015, 8:31:19 AM4/19/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
I have the very same problem. One question before I open a support ticket: Jef has SSO domain configured under 'shareeurope' name. I have configured SSO domain name as 'mce-digital'. Just now I have read  'Try to refrain from using any non-alphanumeric characters to prevent conflicts' at https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/236206 . Is this minus character causing problems? If not, I will open a support ticket too.

Ante