RTL display issue

Ran Elkobi

Apr 23, 2015, 5:41:15 PM4/23/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Disqus for RTL has an issue with float.

It dose use float:right on class .discovery-post for RTL sites but it leave the clear right of the LTR sites where it should have been clear:left.

Burak Yiğit Kaya

Apr 24, 2015, 4:50:41 AM4/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ran,

We do not have any unconverted `clear` rules for  these stylesheets right now. Con you provide me a screenshot of the rule and the visual problem you are experiencing?

Best,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:41 AM, Ran Elkobi <rane...@gmail.com> wrote:
Disqus for RTL has an issue with float.

It dose use float:right on class .discovery-post for RTL sites but it leave the clear right of the LTR sites where it should have been clear:left.

BYK

Ran Elkobi

Apr 24, 2015, 6:55:05 AM4/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Burak, and thanks for your reply.

Well, I saw it last day it a two RTL websites but now? someone already fixed it, I guess.

Ran.

רן אלקובי | קארטיוב - מגזין וחדשות רכב | www.cartube.co.il
טלפון:08-9350330 | נייד:050-6614623 | in...@cartube.co.il

Burak Yiğit Kaya

Apr 24, 2015, 12:41:30 PM4/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Ran Elkobi <rane...@gmail.com> wrote:
someone already fixed it, I guess.

I can assure you nobody has fixed it :D May be some old cached version or a local user style through a plugin like Stylish interfered?

I mean if you can see it again, please do get a screenshot of the broken-looking UI and the associated CSS so we can quickly fix it.

Appreciate the bug report and follow up here :)

--
BYK

Ran Elkobi

Apr 24, 2015, 12:56:35 PM4/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You right, it is an cache issue (it's a redesigned site so nothing is 100% yet, cache control wise).

When I clean just part of the cache (for content updates on the site), it shows that issue but with a full clean it's back to normal.

Thanks,
Ran

disq-1.jpg
disq-2.jpg

Burak Yiğit Kaya

Apr 24, 2015, 1:03:11 PM4/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Ran,

I'm not sure if this is a caching issue. Can you paste the link here if you don't mind so I can investigate a bit more? It is a bit hard to read it from the screenshot.

BYK

Ran Elkobi

Apr 24, 2015, 3:25:35 PM4/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com