Migration - how does it works with disqus?

Wojciech Górski

May 20, 2015, 8:26:29 AM5/20/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
I need someone to explain me how discussion migration works exactly.

In my understanding migration means "move" from A to B and here on disqus this means Copy&Paste - why is that?

So basicaly I wanted to archive some old comments from one page by moving them from one page to another, i thought that those comments would move from one place to another, but now i have copy of comments from first page on second one...

Someone care to explain me what i did wrong or what i am missing here?

What I am trying to achieve:
- I want to move discussion from page A to page B
- then close this thread on page B
- and then I need "clean" discussion on page A

Is it even possible?