How to integrate microdata in disqus embed code

René Meschuh

Mar 24, 2015, 2:11:36 AM3/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hello from austria!
First of all - the disqus support sent me to this group :)

I cannot find out how to integrate microdata into the disqus universal embed code. i put the itemprop='discussionUrl' in the div container with the id='disqus_thread'. This did not work/validate.

This is the site where i want to integrate the microdata:
http://www.fomito.net/iContent/snapshotsend9.php?query=14263478125504576adfb4c1.95572288

Any suggestions are welcome. thanks and regards!

Burak Yiğit Kaya

Mar 24, 2015, 6:02:09 AM3/24/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi René (and to lovely Austria)! :)

Thank you for mentioning that our support team directed you here (they did well).

Unfortunately there's no way for you to affect the comment section's HTML since it is contained in an iframe on a Disqus-hosted and controlled domain. That said I'm curious what kind of microdata are you interested in integrating and why you need it so we I can make a pitch for this work and try prioritizing it for the near future.

Best,

BYK