Re: [disqus-dev] I think I have double registered my website for Disqus and need help

Daniel Matteson

May 6, 2015, 5:31:34 PM5/6/15
to disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out. We provide a way for receiving lost moderator credentials. Check out the instructions here https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/654999-how-do-i-change-the-primary-moderator-

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Stephen Roberts <mesa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think I already registered my domain as mesazero.disqus.com, but it tells me I do not have any privs to admin it.

I only have the one disqus account (at least I do not remember making another), so I am not sure how/who registered it (I own the domain, and am the only person working on it, so it should not have been someone else).

So I tried to go through the "Register my domain" to see if I just had not filled out everything correctlyand now I seem to have ended up with mesazerocom.disqus.com.

So I need help undoing the mess I seem to have created. I want to remove the mesazerocom.disqus.com group and to regain control of the mesazero.disqus.com.

Help please.