RE: [disqus-dev] Different pre-moderation modes in one forum.

Daniel Matteson

Mar 30, 2015, 12:03:46 PM3/30/15
to Ivan Zuev, disqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ivan,

That's not currently supported in Disqus, as moderation settings are set at the forum level and will apply to all threads. You may want to consider using a separate forum for any page on which you need adjusted forum settings. Keep in mind however, that those comments for your site would then exist in more than one forum, which probably isn't ideal.