Graph is not plotting axes in png but OK on the screen

Abhijit Bhattacharyya

Jul 20, 2022, 6:26:03 AM7/20/22
to dislin-users
Hello,
I am using dislin-11.5 in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. I can see the graph in either CONS or GL while if I want to save in a png file it only saves graph and legends without axes and ticks. For the time being, I am saving in pdf file and converting pdf to png using pdftoppm. Any handle to overcome this issue?
Thanks
Abhi

Helmut Michels

Jul 20, 2022, 7:20:14 AM7/20/22
to dislin-users
Hi Abhi,

have you tried to create a PNG file with one of the Dislin example programs (i.e. exa_c.c or exa_f90.f90)?
Do they show the same problem? I cannot reproduce it on my Ubuntu 20.04 LTS system with Dislin 11.5.
Are you using some colour routines in your program? You can also try to create a full colour PNG file
with the option IMGFMT ('RGB') before DISINI to check if their is any difference.

With best regards,

Helmut

Abhijit Bhattacharyya

Jul 20, 2022, 7:34:21 AM7/20/22
to dislin-users
Dear Helmut,
You killed in the first shot. Thanks a lot. The axes appear following your advice of using imgfmt("rgb") BEFORE disini(). By the way, I am using in my C++ code. Thanks again for fast and 100% accurate solution.
Best
Abhi