[Pmdg 737 Weather Radar Crack

Cdztattoo Barreto

Jun 13, 2024, 4:46:05 AM (13 days ago) Jun 13
to dishupowfi

Please someone can help me with the weather radar on 737 and 777 of PMDG (FSX STEAM EDITION). Everything is indicated in the user manuals and video tutorials, I have Action Sky Evolution installed... Maybe I should modify something in the configuration? Thank you!

pmdg 737 weather radar crack

DOWNLOADhttps://t.co/Via0sw3tvq

First off, it's commendable that you've already consulted the user manuals and video tutorials. These are invaluable resources, and often the first step in troubleshooting. However, considering that you have Active Sky Evolution installed, there might be some additional configurations to look into.

1. Checking Compatibility
Ensure that Active Sky Evolution is compatible with the version of FSX you are using. Incompatibilities can sometimes lead to unexpected issues like the one you're experiencing.

3. Weather Radar Calibration
Sometimes, calibration within the simulator is needed. You can find this option in the PMDG settings under the 'Aircraft' tab. Make sure the radar is calibrated to display the weather data accurately.

Remember, these suggestions are based on my knowledge and experience with flight simulation platforms like Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane 12. If applicable, the same steps can be tried on these platforms too.

In case you need more detailed assistance, could you please provide specific details about what exactly happens when you try to use the weather radar? Any error messages or unusual behavior observed will be helpful to pinpoint the issue.

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

I have downloaded a couple of Add-ons for Flight Simulation X Steam Edition. The problem is I can't figure out the installation directory if it is compatible at all because the Steam Edition only creates a shortcut of the url on the desktop and does not d...

I never used Steam, I use the original FSX.Here is a link to Steam, if you want FSX and The Acceleration Pack (or gold version) you have to find it on Amazon or on ebay. -flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-74h...

It's often said in forums that all that's available is a 2d, top-down display that we would call a "composite reflectivity" display in the real world. This isn't actually true; Matt from Working Title demonstrated quite a while back that the airborne wx radar beam is conical and affected by altitude. Tilt control does not exist however.

So basically, whatever the details, the sim does not expose the needed information for realistic radar. Those aircraft that have it are either using a data link reflectivity display, or a conical beam that can't be tilted.

It is getting almost like click bait or attention seeking just lately. I know Mike didn't mean it that way, but simply putting "PMDG 737 Weather Radar?" rather than just "When?" would have been much more helpful.

As for the weather radar, at least is shows precipitation rather than just clouds now, and that is the correct way (Asobo made that change some time ago). And I have used it in the Carenado light aircraft to skirt around precipitation some times, but in the bigger aircraft, light the PMDG 737, I just tend to blast through it anyway.

For the ones that don't implement it. My opinion would be to use what Asobo currently have rather than nothing, and just put out the disclaimer that it is not how they would want to implement it themselves. That is better than nothing at least.

As for the API i honestly doubt ASOBO will implement it in MSFS, it's time to draw people's attention to the new version now for more money. It might be "retrofitted" later on but i wouldn't count on it before the new version has been released. Please prove be wrong.

Again, there are a lot of thing not pretty realistic in PMDG aircraft. So there is always compromise. To me not willingness no implement WX radar as is with imitation is rather excuse than a good reason. Leonardo MD80 has it, Inbuilds A300 has it, FFS E-jets has it and so on

Good evening everyone,

I have a problem with the weather radar on P3dV4, I use active sky I never have anything that appears in the weather ...

the CRJ is compatible with Active sky P3D V4 but it does not work for me.

Wx + T and nothing is wrong I am in Wx and nothing while the ground radar works

Thank you for help.

Sincerely.

Hello, sorry for my answer a little short,

yes yes there is rain, strong storm zones, when I'm with a PMDG no weather radar problem, when I'm with the CRJ I have a weather radar problem, with the PMDG in WX + it does not work, with the crj I chose WX on the ND is WX + T I do not touch gain or tild and it does not work ..

Cordially.

But as a disclaimer, the simulation of the weather radar in the ASDA CRJ is pretty weak and although you will see weather returns when used correctly it will not show an RW depiction. Same goes for ASN driven weather radars. What you see in the sim has nothing to do with RW.

Frank,
Thank you for your answer, I took the example on PMDG because they have a good weather radar, but Aerosoft with the 320 has a good radar that works well so I do not criticize in any way the CRJ achant that I love it.

But alos if I had to make a basic adjustment, the gain I will have to put it in -1 or +1? see more ... ?

Sincerely.

We have seen now that PMDG has been able to use ASN to show a very good weather radar on their 777. I just wonder if this same method can be used in ES to bring weather radar to our scopes. The implementation of radar on the scope and in the aircraft would really add a lot to the Vatsim environment if this could be done.

Just my 2 cents. The problem that aircraft developers have had to face to bring a realistic weather radar to FSX does not apply to the kind of weather radar used on radar software. The problem faces there was mainly about a realistic 3D model for precipitation so the position of the aircraft relative to the precipitation was able to be seen properly by the radar return and the tilt to work properly. This does not apply to the top-down kind of radar that is shown on radar screens around the world. It is a fixed, or animated image but with no tilt function and the radar station is in a fixed position.

There is however a problem. ASN creates a proper weather model for radar but it does not sync it between all clients. So a weather cell may be in a place in one simulator while in another it may be 10 miles north and lighter. So in that way the radar couldn't help controller any to estimate deviations because what he would see would not be the same to what each pilots sees, because every pilots sees something different and will be deviating differently.

I may be wrong, so if you can check this with HiFi and confirm whether it is true or not it would be useful to know. As far as I know, all weather software, including ASN use METAR only to generate weather, and from that it generates TS/CB clouds in the area of the METAR station. If by any chance ASN now communicates actual cloud data from the server (which is doubtful) that would be incredible for VATSIM use. Let me know if you find anything.

Virtual ATCo's using the Radar software and as pilots own ASN could possibly then interface ASN with weather feed in to their radar scopes and get weather (that ASN on line flying pilots will face) displayed in their radar just like in real systems.

short answer is... yes and no As Vic said most of the important things (based on "raw weather data") will be in sync, but many details will not be (that have an inherent random nature): These include e.g. the exact position of a cloud (since a slightly different cloud model may be selected) or the placement of a wind shear hazard may not be exactly the same (in some cases it may be in the extended runway center line, in others not) etc

But, important things (QNH, winds, surface visibility etc) will be in sync. Things are more prone to be out of sync if the airfield does not have valid data and relies on interpolation. Of course flying online makes this a non issue.

In general, we never designed ASN for such functionality and in some cases it may be suboptimal (only testing it will tell). Moving forward, we may implement a more explicit way of serialising and syncing data (that may also serve multiple PC sim configs).

The Eursocope scenario of ASN usage should be for the controller to own ASN as prerequisite and then instead of using it only for FSX/P3D to use it also to feed his Euroscope with WX image in his location of ATC just like in the PMDG's ND in the location of flight.

Nowadays most of the "advanced" Flight Simulator aircraft add on's have weather radar feeds in their Navigation Display directly from Active Sky precipitation data or via simulator's cloud data (which is very close to Active Sky data since all come from real world current weather with a small delay to p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] and propagate through the Internet).

Sure @Kyprianos Biris, I haven't gotten it set up yet because "Weather Map" is greyed out (can't click on it) in TopSky setup menu for me. But when I do, I will let you know if I get it working any better

They have been working on bringing forward new features that are now possible with SU11, such as a weather radar, but the results are not yet up to the expected standard, thus still under development. A short list of other minor fixes follows down below:

795a8134c1