[REIKAN FOCAL 1.2 Serial Key

Cdztattoo Barreto

Jun 12, 2024, 3:34:10 AMJun 12
to dishupowfi

This extra information allows determination of camera-specific information such as the Diffraction Limited Aperture and other properties of the cameras that can give extra detail in the results of tests

REIKAN FOCAL 1.2 Serial Key

DOWNLOADhttps://t.co/AM2AITxpuY

FoCal runs on your computer and connects to the camera using a USB cable (supplied in the box with new cameras). Using this connection it is able to operate the camera remotely, driving it to capture test images, download those images and analyse them for sharpness to determine the best AF calibration value for each lens. A series of proprietary image processing and predictive statistical algorithms mean that FoCal is able to calculate the best AF calibration for a particular lens accurately and easily, with minimal input from the user.

Software control of the AF Micro Adjustment (or AF Fine Tune) setting on certain cameras (designated as "User Assisted") is not possible from a computer. The features that can be controlled are dictated by the camera manufacturer, they expose the ability to adjust certain settings through a documented interface which FoCal uses to make all the necessary automated adjustments to the camera.

What this means is that FoCal still provides its full automated calibration, determining which and how many AF Fine Tune points are needed for the calibration result. Other things, like setting mirror lockup and de-focusing between each shot, analysis of each image for sharpness/detail and graphs to determine the best AF calibration value work automatically. During the calibration process, a number of AF Fine Tune changes need to be set on the camera and they have to be input by the user as directed by FoCal (so it's "user assisted" in that sense).

We continue to try to get the camera manufacturers to add this software functionality and we've got some ideas on how to go about this so it's not a done deal(!). In the shorter term we've worked on making the "user assisted" part of the process easier, fewer AF Fine Tune steps required and "Voice Prompt" along with the camera HotKey mean the process is very quick and simple.

This mode works in a very similar way to User Assisted Mode, with FoCal able to make settings changes on the camera automatically. The difference with this mode is that FoCal is also able to automatically change the AF Micro Adjustment / AF Fine Tune setting. Once a FoCal calibration is running the user does not need to input any values and FoCal runs "Hands Free".

With the release of the EOS 5D Mark III back in 2012, Canon enabled Wide and Telephoto Calibration for zoom lenses. This allows you to set a focus calibration value for both the wide and telephoto ends of the focal range, and the camera will intelligently determine the actual value to use depending on the selected focal length.

Although FoCal was initially developed to calibrate autofocus on cameras that support microadjustment/fine tuning, there are also a number of other useful features that are available to cameras which do not support this capability: for example measuring the sharpness across the aperture range with the Aperture Sharpness test; quantifying dust on the sensor with the Dust Analysis test etc.

Where possible, we automate this functionality to make it easy to use, so if the camera is listed above in the tables as Analysis Only it means that the camera is automatically controlled for all supported analysis tests, but it does not offer the capability to calibrate autofocus.

We run an extensive suite of validation tests against cameras before we release tethered support so FoCal can automatically control the cameras. However, it's unrealistic to have access to the ever-increasing range of cameras supported by FoCal, so we tend to have one or two models from each range (e.g. usually the same internal processor) of cameras that behave similarly.

Where there are other cameras in the range that we don't have access to but are confident that FoCal will work as expected, we enable these in Beta mode. This means that the cameras should work as expected with FoCal.

FoCal's support for a wider range of cameras is something we continue to investigate. Both Nikon and Canon make available a software library that FoCal uses to control these cameras. This type of software control is slowly starting to become possible for other cameras and when it does you can be sure we will be looking to extend FoCal to accommodate them.

All auto focus lenses that are compatible with a supported camera will work with FoCal. These can be Canon, Nikon as well as 3rd party including Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses. FoCal Plus is limited to lenses up to and including 400mm (ignoring crop factor), FoCal Pro has no such limitation and works with any focal length.

Cameras not listed on the supported cameras page will not work with FoCal (check the Reikan FoCal blog for news on recently released cameras and find out about upcoming FoCal support).

It was interesting to watch the process of optimisation - as a scientist - i found it very satisfying. I also felt that the lens was working well at this value afterwards, though no shots yet that really confirm that.

2. I thought 'aha! If I set the default MFA to +8, then the addition of the TC should give me a leeway to +28. But, when I optimized with the default of 7 dialed in a) the lens alone still optimized at +8 (??) and the TC+ still failed to optimise at +20.

Lastly, I was pretty impressed by the software and the wealth of information it gives you. I'm hoping this will translate into sharper pictures/more feather detail in our upcoming Florida trip. Anyone else have experience of this system?

I MFA'd my Sigma 150-600 S on a D500 a few weeks ago using Reikan. Easy but time consuming. I also have the Sigma dock and supposedly there is a factor of 1:2 for adjusting: if Nikon says 5, Sigma should be set to 10.

Problem with the dock is that it max's out at +/-20 on the scale. So anything over 10 on the scale get's thrown out with the dock. You could use the dock and the camera to adjust or just the camera. But the dock allows for all the four different focal lengths. I just adjusted those values from Reikan/Nikon to +20 on the dock, even though it should be more.

The dock will rock! Do you have the dock? It allows fine tune correction at 16 points. Four focal lengths times four focus distances. Plus, it allows adjustments to the OS (optical stabilization) and focusing speed in different areas (focusing distances).

First thing to do is, attach the dock to the lens and open the Sigma software on your computer. Now you will be able to see where your focal lengths and focus distances will be needed for running the FoCal software. Next, close the Sigma software and remove the dock from the lens. Mount the lens to the body and proceed to the FoCal fine tune program.

The body fine tune would be set to zero for the first run through of FoCal. test at all of the points that you saw in the Sigma software. Make note of all required values, multiply by 2 and transfer to the lens through the dock. If all values are drastically in one direction, the body fine tune can then be moved to facilitate the trend and rerun FoCal.

Repeat the MFA from scratch, at 15m and 6m, and 1600 ISO (fairly typical for my birding exercises). I did not bother with 2.5m and don't see how to do 'infinity' (more later). I only optimized at 600mm - LR tells me that these types of lenses spent most of their time fully extended.

If this is correct, then repeating the MFA with FoCal should now tell me the lenses are 'perfect'. And indeed, it did. Recommended an MFA of 0. So, no adjustments for the camera, the lens now tuned to the body (a second hand D4S). And, early portents are good.

With the lens optimized, I added the TC1401. Bizarre! It is exactly the same as last time. Now, the lens + TC is certainly not as bad as this would suggest, and it makes me think that the optimisation is really struggling with the TC (at f9 effective) although it grabbed focus well enough. To be fair, FoCal warned me I was pushing my luck at 850mm for a 600mm lens!

I'm pretty happy now that the system is as good as I can get it. I'll use this system for my 70-200 2.8 (Nikon) next, but I can see the appeal of the Sigma dock system now. Be interesting to see if N and C follow suit.

Rob, Your images are looking pretty good. Did you run the aperture test? If so, what is the sharpest aperture with and without the converter? When we get some clear skies here, I will be doing a run through with and without the converter.

The Lumix S9 is Panasonic's newest full-frame mirrorless camera. It allows users to create their own custom looks for out-of-camera colors and is the first full-frame Lumix camera aimed squarely at social media content creators.

The Sony a9 III is the world's first full-frame mirrorless camera to feature a global electronic shutter with simultaneous readout. After extensive testing of this 120 fps sports camera, to see what you gain (and, perhaps, lose).

795a8134c1