Research Assignments for Tuesday January 26th

Robyn Sellman

Jan 21, 2010, 4:29:05 PM1/21/10
to discussion09
Hello-

We're going to be focusing on space for the first meet at Blaine next
weekend January 30th. As such, I've taken the liberty of assigning
certain topics to people. You need to for sure cover your own topic,
but feel free to do research on other topics if you feel so inclined.
To help get you started, generate a list of search terms and possible
questions that you have. Make sure that you get background information/
definitions of hte specific topics.

Robert: Space transportation--Commercial Travel
Lateef: Moon Missions
Dan: Mars missions--manned and unmanned
Robyn: Space debris and space ownership rights
Deven :International space station
Raj:Retirement of the space shuttle fleet/constellation program

Upload everything to the Google group so we can all keep track of it
so we can avoid duplicating information. This will be due by 11:00pm
on Tuesday January 26th.

Call/email/text me if there are any questions/problems.

sell...@gmail.com
952.393.1006