Research

1 view

Raj V.

Jan 4, 2010, 10:37:39 PM1/4/10
to discussion09
Hey everyone,

Discussion is a great topic and I am glad it is what you chose. You
won’t be disappointed if you make an effort to do well. This upcoming
Monday marks the introduction into speech in a sense via our "Speech
Festival" (which takes place after school at another school). It also
signifies our first tournament of the season which is quickly
approaching. Thus, the need to research and have a good knowledge base
is becoming greater. I currently have some research I plan to have
copied and distributed but it is not necessarily adequate for a
tournament. Keep in mind that, not only myself, but others also have
done very well in tournaments without any research...success is in
manipulation and control of the discussion in your own way.

So basically this is just a reminder to keep researching here and
there. At our practices we will share and assess what information we
need to further gather.

Thanks, Raj.