worlds are hidden

1 view

Gabrielle Dean

Jul 9, 2024, 2:23:44 AM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to 'Gabrielle Dean' via Discussion St Pauls Anglican Beaconsfield

As Father Lloyd said in his sermon, nature is a veil through which we may glimpse the eternal, (at least that’s one bit I got from his sermon). Thanks to Lynn Sherwood who sent me this quotes ages ago.

“The more I learn of physics the more I am drawn to metaphysics. One thing I have learned in a long life - that all our science measured against reality is primitive and childlike. We still do not know one thousand-of-one percent of what nature has revealed to us. It is entirely possible that behind the perception of our senses, worlds are hidden of which we are unaware. The ancients knew something which we seem to have forgotten.” Albert Einstein, The World as I See It, 1931.

I call this photo Trinity, and for cloud enthusiasts, these are mammatus clouds.

IMG_1024 (1).jpeg