Continuing the theme I began on Monday - "the great, uncontested value of existence"

1 view

Gabrielle Dean

Jul 18, 2024, 11:53:01 PM (3 days ago) Jul 18
to 'Gabrielle Dean' via Discussion St Pauls Anglican Beaconsfield
“ I try to receive some form of salvation in this life by paying witness to, and being lifted by, the great, uncontested value of existence. I feel duty-bound to unearth, enhance and promote the world’s beautiful things rather than obsess, worry and agitate over the worst of things. I believe in creation over destruction, compassion over cynicism, mercy over vitriol, friendship over hostility, truth over lies and love over hate."

Nick Cave The Red Hand Files 291 https://www.theredhandfiles.com/

Image of this gorgeous rose taken yesterday in the garden.  If you look very carefully at the stem of the RH bud you light be able to see some resident aphids: “St Paul’s, where everyone’s welcome.” :)
IMG_0150.jpeg