Yesterday's Collect

Gabrielle Dean

Jul 12, 2021, 3:40:10 AM7/12/21
to 'Gabrielle Dean' via Discussion St Pauls Anglican Beaconsfield

 Sorry to all the theologians who know the Collects better than I do, but I was surprised yesterday’s was so lyrical! Splendour, beauty, cherish, sharing blessings, joy of life in your presence….

Eternal God,

open our eyes to see your hand at work in the splendour of creation

and in the beauty of human life.

Help us to cherish the gifts that surround us,

to share our blessings with our sisters and brothers,

and to experience the joy of life in your presence;

through Jesus Christ our Lord,

one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Raindrops on leaves - gifts to cherish and share, Saturdays garden was a delight and another chance to try for that prefect raindrop photo.