Last chance to register for the Central Florida Software Symposium, August 22 - 24, 2008, $50 discount, early bird ends 8/11

0 visningar

Antonio Roberto Llanos

oläst,
7 aug. 2008 20:28:122008-08-07
till MJUG Members, MJUG Discussion

Mjuggers,

NFJS will be coming to Orlando later this month.  As an attendee since 2005, it is one of the best conferences you can attend locally.  It is 3 days (from Friday to Sunday), and it is an excellent way to get the latest information on Java and other technologies.

Every attendee gets a discount on hotel, and as a member of MJUG, we have a $50 discount.  The early bird discount ends on 8/11.

the code you must enter is: nfjsusergroup50

See you there..

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: No Fluff Just Stuff <ne...@nofluffjuststuff.com>
To: Antonio Llanos <antonio...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2008 2:27:09 PM
Subject: Last chance to register for the Central Florida Software Symposium, August 22 - 24, 2008

Don't miss your nofluffjuststuff.com updates! Add ne...@nofluffjuststuff.com to your address book or Safe List.

The Central Florida Software Symposium is August 22 - 24, 2008. Don't miss your chance to come learn from industry experts and network with developers from around the Orlando area. This technically focused event is designed to keep you up to speed with the latest technologies and industry best practices. Register Now >>

  • Why come to the Central Florida Software Symposium?
  • 1) Learn from the experts
  • 2) Stay current with new technologies that are changing our fast paced industry
  • 3) Our 90 minute sessions delve into hands-on code examples
  • 4) Network with your peers from the Orlando area
  • 5) Attendance is capped at 250 participants
  • 6) Great raffle prizes including: iPhones, and more

Central Florida Software Symposium 2008 will offer 4 concurrent tracks with a total of 44 sessions to choose from with some of the following topics:

  • 1) Core Java
  • 2) Enterprise Java
  • 3) Architecture
  • 4) Testing
  • 5) Dynamic Languages
  • 6) Web 2.0
  • 7) Security
  • 8) Agility
  • 9) Web Services
  • 10) CI and many more!!

Make sure and join us for a great show!

Jay Zimmerman
2008 NFJS Symposium Director
Early Bird Rates expire Monday, August 11
AttendeesBefore 08/11/2008After 08/11/2008
Individual $825 $925
5 - 9 $725 $825
10 - 14 $700 $800
15 - 24 $675 $775
25+ $650 $750
Register Now »
Don't Miss these Featured Sessions
Give it a REST by Brian Sletten
What's Going On? : Complex Event Processing w/ Esper by Brian Sletten
Maintaining Project Integrity with JDepend, Macker, PMD, Maven, and other open source tools by David Bock
Seam by David Geary
Filthy Rich Clients with the Google Web Toolkit, Part I by David Geary
Decorating Web Pages with Ajax using Spring JavaScript by Keith Donald
Architecture and Scaling by Ken Sipe
Spring+JPA+Hibernate: Standards Meeting Productivity for Java Persistence by Ken Sipe
Spring 2.5 - Spring without XML by Ken Sipe
Getting Started with BPEL by Mark Johnson

Update your Profile

Is your profile with NFJS up to date? Have you changed jobs or email addresses? Login and select the My Profle link to update your company information, email address, or password. Also, we want to hear from you! If you have any feedback for us, drop us a note here

Stay Informed

Be sure to subscribe to our RSS and Podcast feeds!

Don't have an NFJS password?

Use this link to set your password to access premium members only content.

Special Alumni Discount

NFJS alumni will receive a $100 discount. Be sure to use the registration code: nfjsalumni100

Brian Goetz

Brian Goetz

Author of Java Concurrency in Practice
Brian Sletten

Brian Sletten

Forward Leaning Software Consultant
David Bock

David Bock

Principal Consultant, CodeSherpas Inc.
David Geary

David Geary

Author of Graphic Java and co-author of Core JSF
Keith Donald

Keith Donald

Lead of Spring Web and Creator of Spring Web Flow
Ken Sipe

Ken Sipe

Technology Director, Perficient, Inc. (PRFT)
Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

Director of Consulting at CGI
Neal Ford

Neal Ford

Application Architect at ThoughtWorks, Inc.
Scott Davis

Scott Davis

Author of "Groovy Recipes" & TDD Expert
Stuart Halloway

Stuart Halloway

CEO of Relevance
© 2007 No Fluff Just Stuff. Thank you for your continued support of No Fluff Just Stuff.
5023 W. 120th Avenue, Suite #289, Broomfield, CO 80020

If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please use the following link to unsubscribe

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden