Miami beach Java Developer Position

1 view

Antonio Roberto Llanos

May 8, 2008, 10:23:35 PM5/8/08
to MJUG Jobs, MJUG Discussion, MJUG Members
Subject: Web Developer (Back-End), Miami Beach, FL

Hoodiny
Entertainment Group is a leading provider of digital entertainment for
the Hispanic community and is committed to delivering the highest
quality content via cutting-edge technology. Although still a startup,
Hoodiny has offices in key markets – Miami, Los Angeles, and Madrid – and is well-funded by a network of influential members of the
Hispanic entertainment community. Its management team consists of
proven entrepreneurs with extensive experience in technology, content
production, business development, product commercialization and capital
raising. Hoodiny is an EOE offering competitive salaries and a
comprehensive benefits package.

Position: Web Developer (Back-End)
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Reports to: Director, Project Management

Responsibilities:

* Website and web application back-end development.
* High-level analysis and performance tuning.
* Recommend and establish code standards and design patterns.
* Documentation of specifications and implementations.
* Consistently high productivity through short release cycles.
* Deployment, integration, and testing across multiple environments.
* Research and recommend 3rd-party tools to meet objectives.
Minimum Qualifications:

* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 4 - 6 years related work experience.
* Experience with Object Oriented Programming models.
* Full understanding of Model/View/Controller.
* Highly proficient in the following technologies: Java/J2EE, XML
* Working knowledge of the following: XSL,XPath,PostgreSQL, Linux/Unix, Apache/Tomcat
* Knowledge of Subversion (source code management) and PHP is a plus.
* Understanding of continuous integration concepts.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Multilingual (Spanish/English/Portuguese) a plus.Attributes:

* Needs to have an exemplary service-oriented attitude.
* Willingness to *go the extra mile* to achieve the highest, uncompromised quality standards.
* Team player. Can work with all levels.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Works with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
* Remains poised and professional under pressure.

Restorent

Jul 3, 2008, 11:32:46 AM7/3/08
to Miami Java Users Group - Discussion
How can I contact the person in charge of hiring for this project.

Here's my resume.

www.listpropertiesnow.com/blog

On May 8, 10:23 pm, Antonio Roberto Llanos <antoniorlla...@yahoo.com>

Antonio Roberto Llanos

Jul 3, 2008, 11:36:43 AM7/3/08
to discussio...@googlegroups.com
I have it and can send it to you
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

John Rushlow, here. I saw your resume and would like to speak with you but am booked solid for the day. Is it possible that we might speak this late this afternoon or early this evening?

_ _ _