Entertainment Group is a leading provider of digital entertainment for
the Hispanic community and is committed to delivering the highest
quality content via cutting-edge technology. Although still a startup,
Hoodiny has offices in key markets – Miami, Los Angeles, and Madrid – and is well-funded by a network of influential members of the
Hispanic entertainment community. Its management team consists of
proven entrepreneurs with extensive experience in technology, content
production, business development, product commercialization and capital
raising. Hoodiny is an EOE offering competitive salaries and a
comprehensive benefits package.
Position: Web Developer (Back-End)
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Reports to: Director, Project Management
* Website and web application back-end development.
* High-level analysis and performance tuning.
* Recommend and establish code standards and design patterns.
* Documentation of specifications and implementations.
* Consistently high productivity through short release cycles.
* Deployment, integration, and testing across multiple environments.
* Research and recommend 3rd-party tools to meet objectives.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 4 - 6 years related work experience.
* Experience with Object Oriented Programming models.
* Full understanding of Model/View/Controller.
* Highly proficient in the following technologies: Java/J2EE, XML
* Working knowledge of the following: XSL,XPath,PostgreSQL, Linux/Unix, Apache/Tomcat
* Knowledge of Subversion (source code management) and PHP is a plus.
* Understanding of continuous integration concepts.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Multilingual (Spanish/English/Portuguese) a plus.Attributes:
* Needs to have an exemplary service-oriented attitude.
* Willingness to *go the extra mile* to achieve the highest, uncompromised quality standards.
* Team player. Can work with all levels.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Works with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
* Remains poised and professional under pressure.
John Rushlow, here. I saw your resume and would like to speak with you but am booked solid for the day. Is it possible that we might speak this late this afternoon or early this evening?
_ _ _
From: discussio...@googlegroups.com [mailto:discussio...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Restorent
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:33 AM
To: Miami Java Users Group - Discussion
Subject: [MJUG-Discussion] Re: Miami beach Java Developer Position
How can I contact the person in charge of hiring for this project.
Here's my resume.
On May 8, 10:23 pm, Antonio Roberto Llanos <antoniorlla...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Web Developer (Back-End), Miami Beach, FL
> Entertainment Group is a leading provider of digital entertainment for
> the Hispanic community and is committed to delivering the highest
> quality content via cutting-edge technology. Although still a startup,
> Hoodiny has offices in key markets - Miami, Los Angeles, and Madrid -