REMINDER: MJUG Meeting, TUESDAY, JUNE 24th, 7pm, RCCL in Miramar - PRIZES, FOOD, JBOSS!

1 view

Antonio Roberto Llanos

Jun 22, 2008, 8:33:01 PM6/22/08
to MJUG Discussion, MJUG Members, Kyle Wynyard
MJuggers,

Just a reminder that we will be having our next meeting this Tuesday, June 24th at 7pm we will have our next meeting:

Meeting 14 - Tuesday 24, 2008, 7:00 PM - 9:45 PM
Agenda:

* Networking (7:00 - 7:30)
* Seam and JBoss ESB (Red Hat) (7:45 - 9:30)
* Raffle (Goodies from Sun Microsystems, JavaLobby, and gift certificates provided by Eventus) (9:30- 9:45)

Speakers Bio:

Burr
Sutter is a current Sun Java Champion, President of the Atlanta Java
Users Group and President of the Atlanta Chapter of the International
Association of Software Architects. He has over 15 years of software
design and development experience along with numerous published
articles, book chapters and developer conference speaking engagements.
He is presently employed at JBoss, a division of Red Hat.

Venue:
Royal Carribean Miramar Office
3rd floor
14700 Caribbean Way