DVCS

Jorge Luis

Jul 30, 2008, 6:23:55 PM7/30/08
to Miami Java Users Group - Discussion
Hello, Mjuggers.

I'm looking into DVCS, specifically git, bazaar, and mercurial.
Anyone have experience with these or DVCS in general?

Regards,

-Jorge

Antonio Roberto Llanos

Jul 30, 2008, 6:27:09 PM7/30/08
to discussio...@googlegroups.com
I heard some discussion on stackoverflow about these products.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

Jul 30, 2008, 6:50:00 PM7/30/08
to discussio...@googlegroups.com
I been using Git for a few months.  The branching/merging features are great.  Github is a cool hosted service.  There's a good blog post there if you're new to Git: http://github.com/blog/120-new-to-git

Also heard good things of Mercurial.  Especially for people using Windows platform.

Jorge L. Barroso

Jul 31, 2008, 10:19:40 AM7/31/08
to discussio...@googlegroups.com
Great link, Julian.  Thx.