problem with Sqlite3 gem

a platypus

Oct 29, 2013, 6:06:18 AM10/29/13
to discu...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I'm visiting here because I can't see what's going awry with the sqlite3 gem and Rails 4.  The only 'extra' was my use of PIK to switch between ruby versions.

I have put a the 'data' here on stackoverflow:
This is a fresh install of Rails v4 on Ruby v2, but the server falls over with the SQLite3 gem.

However (on the same stackoverflow) issue you'll see that I have a simple test using the SQLite3 gem -- This works.

Regards,

   Will

Luis Lavena

Oct 29, 2013, 9:32:10 AM10/29/13
to discu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Will,

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 7:06 AM, a platypus <william....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm visiting here because I can't see what's going awry with the sqlite3 gem and Rails 4.  The only 'extra' was my use of PIK to switch between ruby versions.

I have put a the 'data' here on stackoverflow:
This is a fresh install of Rails v4 on Ruby v2, but the server falls over with the SQLite3 gem.

You don't indicate which version of Ruby 2.0 are you using (the exact output of "ruby -v"), but I will assume is x64 bit, correct?

If that is the case, then you're affected by a bug in Bundler. The same was reported here:

Hope that helps.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17