Using Pik in Git Bash

Ari

Jun 11, 2011, 1:08:45 AM6/11/11
to pik help and suggestions
I need a some help getting pik to work on Git Bash. I've installed pik
onto my windows machine and it works just fine from the windows
command prompt, however, it does NOT work in Git Bash. When I attempt
to run any pik command in Git bash I get:

sh.exe": pik: command not found

Within the .pik directory I have a .pikrc file and in my home
directory within Git Bash I have a .bashrc file with the following:
[[ -s $USERPROFILE/.pik/.pikrc ]] && source $USERPROFILE/.pik/.pikrc

Shane Emmons

Jun 11, 2011, 11:22:42 AM6/11/11
to discu...@googlegroups.com
As an aside. Have you tried installing rvm in got bash?

> --

- shane

Luis Lavena

Jun 20, 2011, 9:24:37 AM6/20/11
to pik help and suggestions
Hello,
Can you tell us the value of $USERPROFILE?

It could be a path escaping issue if $USERPROFILE is a path with
spaces.

--
Luis Lavena