pik 0.3.0 not available in rubygems

Prasanna N

Feb 6, 2013, 4:14:19 AM2/6/13
to discu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

In the home page, in the example, and in the downloads page I see that version 0.3.0 is available. But when I do `gem install pik` or `gem install pik --version '0.3.0'`, I get an error saying "could not find valid gem 'pik' with version 0.3.0.

In rubygems site also, the latest available version is only 0.2.8.

Is it removed? Please let me know as I'm facing issues because of the older version.

Luis Lavena

Feb 6, 2013, 9:12:55 AM2/6/13
to discu...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Prasanna N <pras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,

Hello,
No, pik 0.3.0 never reached RubyGems because is a pre-release.

You will need to download it from GitHub:

https://github.com/vertiginous/pik/downloads

Pik requires a lot of love lately and I don't have the time to
maintain it after Gordon went MIA, so can't push a gem right now to
fix this.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17