Build webrtc with adsl::any in it.

Peter Arnold

Apr 20, 2022, 9:07:54 AMApr 20
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Everyone! I'm using webrtc m96 release for my project, so I use some types from webrtc adsl. I used adsl::any for my application, and after linking with my library, it can't find reference for exception:
absl::any_internal::ThrowBadAnyCast() ,
 because most of code are consist in header, as templates, only one function inside c++ file, I found this file in the sources. I checked for this exception, and also absl::any in builded library, it' wasn't in there. So I ask, is it some flags or options, for adding absl::any, any_cast, and all other libraries which consisted with type, into my final library?